Melbourne, Sydney & Gold Coast
If you want to get a taste of the legendary Australian culture, head to Melbourne - the cultural capital of Australia! Melbourne will greet you with vibrant art and culture in all its glory, tempt you with its renowned multi-cultural eateries and entertain you with its cool & hipster cafes & festivals! Sports lovers would not want to leave this city whose calendar is chock-a-block with sporting events!
No other city can lay claim to the kind of attractions that Melbourne subtly boasts of like the Great Ocean Road, one of the most scenic drives in the entire world which passes through 12 Apostles – the ocean-side landmark famous around the world. With all this and more, you can’t afford to miss out on a Melbourne vacation. Best times to visit Melbourne is from December to February. Book your Melbourne holiday package with us and bond with its locals indulging in their favorite pastime – watching sports!
Best Places for Shopping in Melbourne:
• Chapel Street has the largest number of stores that serve as a one-stop destination for shopping. Shop at the Emporium Melbourne located at Lonsdale Street for all major retail outlets, fashion clothing, and art.
• Melbourne Central, located at La Trobe Street, is the largest shopping arcade with over 300 retail outlets to choose from. It is home to an array of Australian and International brands including Alannah Hill, Gorman, Crumpler and more.
• Collins Street and Bourke Street have few shopping malls with high-end stores, entertainment zones, and restaurants. Here you’ll come across big stores like David Jones, Zara, Myers and so on.
• TL Wood is the shopping destination for women, offering a wide range of shops right from silk, fashion clothing, and beauty products, to even scarves.
• You can shop fashion clothing at a bargain from Direct Factory Outlets (DFO) located at Spencer Street, next to Essendon Airport and one more outlet next to Southern Cross Station.
• If you want to shop at the local markets visit South Melbourne Market or Queen Victoria Market from Friday to Sunday, Sunday art market at St Kilda beach or the Southgate Sunday market by the riverside.
About Gold Coast
It would be difficult to describe the Gold Coast without talking about surfing, both go hand in hand. The 52-km long beach dominates the conversations here, with tales of taming monster waves by the world’s best surfers, generously shared with first-timer visitors. Given the hype about surfing, the presence of spectacular subtropical rainforests in the hinterland of Gold Coast, takes tourists by surprise!
The city of Gold Coast, a fairly urban region, is just an hour’s drive from Brisbane located by Australia’s east coast in its “sunshine state”, Queensland. The coast can be easily mistaken for the ultra-glamorous Miami, because of all the high-rises towering right next to the golden beach. There’s so much this strip of coast that lives up to its name, has to offer – endless sun and sand, some of the best surf breaks, a pulsating nightlife, world-class amusement parks, and lush rainforests a short drive away. The best time to visit Gold Coast is from April to May.
Welcome to Sydney, the Harbour City - a thriving metropolis with a distinctive Australian touch, where you will find dozens of stunning beaches and the best of modern city comforts like award-winning restaurants spread across the town. A short drive outside Sydney is the World Heritage site, the Blue Mountains, a million-hectare wide region, home to scenic trails, cliffs, waterfalls, forests & canyons!
The idea of a Sydney vacation is great because the city is genuinely considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world and has tons of varied attractions. With its rich sporting culture, world-famous Bondi beach, and an exciting restaurant scene, Sydney is the perfect destination for a family holiday and is a popular choice among tourists. Book your Sydney Holiday package now and visit the city of light.