What is included in the tour
- 4 Nights Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combo
- includes excursions Jungfraujoch and Pilatus in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport"
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars
What is NOT included in the tour
- Return Airfare
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- GST 5%
What makes this tour special
- Water sports like scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming in Phi Phi Island
- A rejuvenating trip to Safari World Marine Park in Bangkok
- Explore historic sights, local markets, and fascinating nightlife in Bangkok
- Witness the rich and exotic heritage of Thailand at the Phuket Fantasea Show
- Explore historic drawings at the Viking Caves in Phuket
- Try traditional food and Thai delicacies of all type if you are the daring kind
Day 1 - Arrival in Interlaken
Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2 - Excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
Excursion from Interlaken up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. From Interlaken Ost the train takes you via Grindelwald or Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall.
The Jungfrau Railway takes you up to the Jungfraujoch – at 3454 m/11’333 ft the highest railway station in Europe.
Breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3 - Interlaken to Lucerne
Rail journey over the Brünig Pass to Lucene. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4 - Excursion to Mount Titlis
Lake Lucerne cruise from Lucerne to Alp-nachstad, then up to the Pilatus Kulm 2132 m/7000 ft by the steepest cogwheel railway in the world (from the app. mid-April/May to November, during winter you take the bus from Lucerne to Kriens and further with a panoramic gondola from Kriens to Pilatus. Time at leisure. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 5 - Departure
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.