About Mauritius Island
Counted as one of the premier luxury tourism destinations in the world, the island of Mauritius is famed for its sapphire-blue waters, white sand beaches, luxury hotels, and resorts and impeccable services for tourists. Blessed with the charming Creole culture, well-preserved nature, fine dining, quality diving spots, and luxury shopping; Mauritius is a tropical paradise with a high style quotient.
Welcome to paradise on earth! Famous American writer, Mark Twain once wrote, ‘Mauritius was made first and then heaven, heaven being copied after Mauritius'. Bright white sand beaches, sparkling sapphire-blue waters, and unspoiled natural beauty makes it a beautiful tourist destination. Elements of Creole, French, British and Indian culture have fused perfectly to create a charming culture. Mauritius is also home to some of the world’s best luxury hotels and resorts well-known for pampering guests with their spa services, dreamy infinity pools, spacious cottages, and concierge services.
Mauritius is also one of the most rewarding tropical destinations in terms of food and beverages. The country has no dearth of stylish and reputed fine-dining establishments run or coached by top-Michelin starred chefs. The food in Mauritius is of serious quality and will get a range of choices starting from sophisticated French, European and Japanese cuisine, to delicious Indian, Chinese, and Creole street food.
Shopping in Mauritius is an exclusive activity as the country is filled with high-end luxury shopping malls and streets. Shopping in Mauritius is at its best in Port Louis, the stylish capital of Mauritius, blessed with tree-lined boulevards, high-end shopping streets, and stylish marina.
When it comes to water sports, Mauritius leads the way. It has quality coral reefs, shipwreck spots, dramatic sea cliffs to explore while diving.
Mauritius is a true luxury romantic holiday destination and there are ample things to do in Mauritius to keep travelers busy, and happy. You can try romantic submarine dinner underwater, private yacht and catamaran cruises, horse rides on the beaches, seaplane rides, spa indulgences and of course, scenic golf courses.
What is included in the tour
- Return economy class air ticket on Emirates, Ex Dubai with 25Kg baggage
- 3 Nights accommodation in Recif Attitude at Mauritius Island
- Full Day Scenic South Island Tour of Mauritius
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Airport transfers included as mentioned in the itinerary.
- On-tour support to the passengers in Mauritius Island (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Gala dinner on Christmas eve and New Year’s Eve, which may be mandatory for some Hotels.
YOUR DAY WISE ITINERARY
Arrive in Mauritius Island
Arrive at Mauritius, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point. Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel in Mauritius Island and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your accommodation - Recif Attitude and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
On this day, go for Full Day Scenic South Island Tour of Mauritius
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for Full Day Scenic South Island Tour of Mauritius.
Enjoy the scenic South Island tour including 23 Coloured Earth entrance fee. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day at leisure.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Departure from Mauritius Island
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out. Take a local transfer from the hotel to Mauritius, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Board your return flight from Mauritius, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.