If you want to get a taste of the legendary Australian culture, head to Melbourne - the cultural capital of Australia! Melbourne will greet you with vibrant art and culture in all its glory, tempt you with its renowned multi-cultural eateries and entertain you with its cool & hipster cafes & festivals! Sports lovers would not want to leave this city whose calendar is chock-a-block with sporting events!
No other city can lay claim to the kind of attractions that Melbourne subtly boasts of like the Great Ocean Road, one of the most scenic drives in the entire world which passes through 12 Apostles – the ocean-side landmark famous around the world. With all this and more, you can’t afford to miss out on a Melbourne vacation. Best times to visit Melbourne is from December to February. Book your Melbourne holiday package with us and bond with its locals indulging in their favorite pastime – watching sports!
Best Places for Shopping in Melbourne:
• Chapel Street has the largest number of stores that serve as a one-stop destination for shopping. Shop at the Emporium Melbourne located at Lonsdale Street for all major retail outlets, fashion clothing, and art.
• Melbourne Central, located at La Trobe Street, is the largest shopping arcade with over 300 retail outlets to choose from. It is home to an array of Australian and International brands including Alannah Hill, Gorman, Crumpler and more.
• Collins Street and Bourke Street have few shopping malls with high-end stores, entertainment zones, and restaurants. Here you’ll come across big stores like David Jones, Zara, Myers and so on.
• TL Wood is the shopping destination for women, offering a wide range of shops right from silk, fashion clothing, and beauty products, to even scarves.
• You can shop fashion clothing at a bargain from Direct Factory Outlets (DFO) located at Spencer Street, next to Essendon Airport and one more outlet next to Southern Cross Station.
• If you want to shop at the local markets visit South Melbourne Market or Queen Victoria Market from Friday to Sunday, Sunday art market at St Kilda beach or the Southgate Sunday market by the riverside.
About Gold Coast
It would be difficult to describe the Gold Coast without talking about surfing, both go hand in hand. The 52-km long beach dominates the conversations here, with tales of taming monster waves by the world’s best surfers, generously shared with first-timer visitors. Given the hype about surfing, the presence of spectacular subtropical rainforests in the hinterland of Gold Coast, takes tourists by surprise!
The city of Gold Coast, a fairly urban region, is just an hour’s drive from Brisbane located by Australia’s east coast in its “sunshine state”, Queensland. The coast can be easily mistaken for the ultra-glamorous Miami, because of all the high-rises towering right next to the golden beach. There’s so much this strip of coast that lives up to its name, has to offer – endless sun and sand, some of the best surf breaks, a pulsating nightlife, world-class amusement parks, and lush rainforests a short drive away. The best time to visit Gold Coast is from April to May.
Welcome to Sydney, the Harbour City - a thriving metropolis with a distinctive Australian touch, where you will find dozens of stunning beaches and the best of modern city comforts like award-winning restaurants spread across the town. A short drive outside Sydney is the World Heritage site, the Blue Mountains, a million-hectare wide region, home to scenic trails, cliffs, waterfalls, forests & canyons!
The idea of a Sydney vacation is great because the city is genuinely considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world and has tons of varied attractions. With its rich sporting culture, world-famous Bondi beach, and an exciting restaurant scene, Sydney is the perfect destination for a family holiday and is a popular choice among tourists. Book your Sydney Holiday package now and visit the city of light.
What is included in the tour
- Return economy class air ticket on Emirates, Ex Dubai with 35Kg baggage
- 3 Nights accommodation in Ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St at Melbourne, 3 Nights accommodation in The Grace Hotel at Sydney and 3 Nights accommodation in Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise at Gold Coast
- The City Tour with Eureka Skydeck 88
- Sydney Big Bus Tour (Classic Ticket)
- Best of Both Worlds Packages - Warner Bros. Movie World and Sea World (ROW)
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Airport transfers included as mentioned in the itinerary.
- On-tour support to the passengers in Melbourne and Gold Coast (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Gala dinner on Christmas eve and New Year’s Eve, which may be mandatory for some Hotels.
What makes this tour special
- Water sports like scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming in Phi Phi Island
- A rejuvenating trip to Safari World Marine Park in Bangkok
- Explore historic sights, local markets, and fascinating nightlife in Bangkok
- Witness the rich and exotic heritage of Thailand at the Phuket Fantasea Show
- Explore historic drawings at the Viking Caves in Phuket
- Try traditional food and Thai delicacies of all type if you are the daring kind
YOUR DAY WISE ITINERARY
Arrive in Melbourne
Arrive at Melbourne, Tullamarine Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point. Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel in Melbourne and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your accommodation - Ibis Melbourne Little Bourke St and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
On this day, go for The City Tour with Eureka Skydeck 88
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for The City Tour with Eureka Skydeck 88.
Explore Melbourne from all angles as you discover the highlights of the city that has been voted “The World’s Most Livable City” on numerous occasions. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day at leisure.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Transfer from Melbourne to arrive at Sydney
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Travel to Melbourne, Tullamarine Airport in a comfortable private sedan - car at your service from the hotel. Arrive at your accommodation, The Grace Hotel and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
On this day, go for Sydney Big Bus Tour (Classic Ticket)
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for Sydney Big Bus Tour (Classic Ticket).
Whether it’s your first time down under or you’ve been before, you’ll leave no stone unturned after carrying out this hop-on-hop-off tour. You won’t miss a beat as you cruise from one hotspot to another in Australia’s biggest city. It doesn’t matter if you’re a diehard beach babe or you’re more of an artsy type, you’re sure to be blown away! Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day at leisure.
Dig into a lip-smacking breakfast, replete with local dishes. Then head out to discover this stunning city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Transfer from Sydney to arrive at Gold Coast
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Travel to Sydney in a comfortable private sedan - car at your service from the hotel. Arrive at your accommodation, Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
On this day, go for Best of Both Worlds Packages - Warner Bros. Movie World and Sea World (ROW)
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for Best of Both Worlds Packages - Warner Bros. Movie World and Sea World (ROW).
Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows, and attractions at Seaworld park! And get the ultimate in movie magic at Movieworld park with this combined ticket. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day at leisure.
Start your day with a delightful breakfast, full of local flavors. Go around the city at your own pace, marvel at its sights & sounds. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Departure from Gold Coast
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out. Get a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Brisbane Airport in a private Std car. Board your return flight from Brisbane Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and best available rates with or without notice.