Habari! (Hello in Swahili)
One of Africa’s most prominent cities and Kenya’s capital, Nairobi is popularly referred to as the Green City in the Sun’ for its expansive villa suburbs. Nairobi gets its name from Enkare Nyrobi (a Maasai phrase) literally meaning ‘place of cool waters’. Nairobi is also often called the ‘Safari Capital of Africa’ and is located quite close to the Ngong hills and the Rift valley. With a population of about 3 million, it is one of the most financially and politically significant cities in Africa. Discovered in 1899 by the British, it has developed over the years and continues to grow as a major East African city. It is diversely home to important organizations and companies, nature and wildlife. Early colonizers have made the setup of big hotels, making it easier to explore diverse Nairobi.
About Masai Mara
Hujambo! (Hello in Swahili)
Located in southwest Kenya, Maasai Mara National Reserve (Masai Mara) is not only one of the finest Wildlife Reserves in Africa, but also one of the greatest in the world. Connected with Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park on its south, and spread over an area of 1,510 sq. km, Masai Mara makes up Africa’s most spectacular and diverse ecosystem. The Reserve has been named after the Maasai tribe who have been inhabitants of the area since the 17th century. The Masai Mara National Reserves is renowned for its riveting wildlife safaris, with thousands of tourists flocking to the reserve each year to witness the diverse wildlife, bird species, flora and fauna, and the magnificent landscapes. The reserve is home to an abundant population of the Big Five - lions, leopards, rhinos, buffaloes and elephants. One can also spot cheetahs, jackals, hyenas, giraffes, zebras, wildebeest, hippos and different species of antelopes at the reserve. If you’re a wildlife lover, the magic and magnificence of Masai Mara should not be missed out on.
What is included in the tour
- Return economy class air ticket on Air Arabia, Ex Dubai with 20 Kg baggage
- 1 Nights accommodation in Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel at Nairobi, 2 Nights accommodation in Tipilikwani Mara Camp at Masai Mara and 1 Night accommodation in Fina Gardens Resort at Naivasha
- 2 Days Masai Mara National Reserve Entrance Fee
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Airport transfers included as mentioned in the itinerary.
- On-tour support to the passengers in Nairobi and Naivasha (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Gala dinner on Christmas eve and New Year’s Eve, which may be mandatory for some Hotels.
YOUR DAY WISE ITINERARY
Arrive in Nairobi
Arrive at Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point. Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel in Nairobi and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your accommodation - Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
Transfer from Nairobi to arrive at Masai Mara
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Travel to Masai Mara in a comfortable private Safari Minivan at your service from the hotel. Arrive at your accommodation, Tipilikwani Mara Camp and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
On this day, go for 2 Days Masai Mara National Reserve Entrance Fee
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for 2 Days Masai Mara National Reserve Entrance Fee.
Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Transfer from Masai Mara to arrive at Naivasha
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Arrive at your accommodation, Fina Gardens Resort and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
Departure from Naivasha
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out. Get a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in a private Safari Minivan. Board your return flight from Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.