Auckland, located in the North Island is the largest metropolitan city of New Zealand and its main transport hub. The city of Auckland is an urban environment where everyone lives within half an hour from beautiful beaches, hiking trails, and a dozen enchanting islands. In this sensational ecosystem, you can immerse in the beauty of pristine black and white sand beaches, sail in one of the harbours, walk in the rainforest, sip wine at a vineyard, climb a volcano, skydive from the Sky Tower and visit the Hobbiton movie set from Lord of the rings and much more! This diverse paradise is the most visited destination in New Zealand. Make sure you stop and enjoy the shopping, dining and natural wonders Auckland has to offer.
Wellington is the most populated and the capital city of New Zealand. Popularly also known as Welly or Wellytown, the city is located near the Kapiti Coast and is surrounded by hills. Wellington is known for its beautiful landscapes, culture, art and food which make it a perfect vacation spot. There are innumerable places to visit in Wellington. The city has many biking trails amongst the beautiful landscapes and numerous vineyards and is one of the popular destinations for film shooting. Wellington is one of the most beautiful cities to be visited with a skyline that looks great during the day and at night.
What is included in the tour
- Return economy class air ticket on Emirates, Ex Dubai with 25Kg baggage
- 4 Nights accommodation in Bavaria Bed & Breakfast Hotel at Auckland, 2 Nights accommodation in Ibis Wellington at Wellington and 1 Night accommodation in Bavaria Bed & Breakfast Hotel at Auckland
- Auckland City Highlights - Join tour
- Wellington City Sights and Coastline Tour
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Airport transfers included as mentioned in the itinerary.
- On-tour support to the passengers in Auckland and Auckland (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff, etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Gala dinner on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, which may be mandatory for some Hotels.
YOUR DAY WISE ITINERARY
Arrive in Auckland
Arrive at Auckland Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point. Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel in Auckland and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your accommodation - Bavaria Bed & Breakfast Hotel and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
On this day, go for Auckland City Highlights - Join tour
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for Auckland City Highlights - Join tour.
Discover for yourself why Auckland is known as the City of Sails in this three hour guided tour around New Zealand’s largest and busiest city. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day at leisure.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day at leisure.
Dig into a lip-smacking breakfast, replete with local dishes. Then head out to discover this stunning city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Transfer from Auckland to arrive at Wellington
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Travel to Auckland Airport in a comfortable private sedan - car at your service from the hotel. Arrive at your accommodation, Ibis Wellington and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
On this day, go for Wellington City Sights and Coastline Tour
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for Wellington City Sights and Coastline Tour.
The perfect introduction to Wellington City! Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Transfer from Wellington to arrive at Auckland
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Travel to Auckland by boarding the flight from Wellington, Wellington, NZ ( WLG ) to arrive at Auckland Airport. Arrive at your accommodation, Bavaria Bed & Breakfast Hotel and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
Departure from Auckland
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out. Get a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Auckland Airport in a private sedan - car. Board your return flight from Auckland Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.