Christchurch is a city full of contrasts. Known to offer picturesque natural beauty with its parks, gardens and the river Avon, the city is also renowned for encouraging arts and culture amid a cosmopolitan ambiance. Music, theatre, fine art, dance and film festivals are regularly held across the city. The second-largest city of New Zealand, Christchurch (or Chch as abbreviated by New Zealand residents) also has plenty to offer to adventure junkies. Tourists visiting the city can indulge in enthralling activities like bungee jumping, skiing, rafting, mountain biking, and windsurfing. Communication is not a problem in the city, with English being the predominantly spoken language, followed by Maori. Christchurch, with a population of just around 340,000 residents, attracts patrons from all over the globe thanks to their internationally-acclaimed wineries.
Situated by the Lake Wakatipu in the south-west of New Zealand’s South Island, Queenstown is a scenic resort town in Otago. This second largest town in Otago is surrounded by magnificent views of nearby mountains like Walter Peak, Cecil Peak, The Remarkables, Queenstown Hill and Ben Lomond in the Southern Alps. The town was originally discovered by the Māori tribe and was later inhabited by European and Chinese settlers for farming and gold mining since 1860. There are innumerable tourist attractions in Queensland. The town is frequently thronged by tourists from all quarters of the globe for its ski and adventure tourism.
What is included in the tour
- Return economy class air ticket on Emirates, Ex Dubai with 25Kg baggage
- 2 Nights accommodation in Designer Cottage B&B at Christchurch, 3 Nights accommodation in Mercure Queenstown Resort at Queenstown and 1 Nights accommodation in Argyle On The Park at Christchurch
- Half Day City Sightseeing Discover Christchurch
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Airport transfers included as mentioned in the itinerary.
- On-tour support to the passengers in Christchurch and Christchurch (From 9:00 AM UAE Time to 9:00 PM UAE Time)
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Gala dinner on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, which may be mandatory for some Hotels.
YOUR DAY WISE ITINERARY
Arrive in Christchurch
Arrive at Christchurch, Christchurch, NZ ( CHC ) and meet our local representative at the pick-up point. Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel in Christchurch and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your accommodation - Designer Cottage B&B and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
On this day, go for Half Day City Sightseeing Discover Christchurch
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for Half Day City Sightseeing Discover Christchurch.
Following the pickup from guests accommodation, the tour commences by covering the central city highlights, including Cathedral You will be collected from your HotelMotelEnjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Transfer from Christchurch to arrive at Queenstown
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Travel to Christchurch, Christchurch, NZ ( CHC ) in a comfortable private sedan - car at your service from the hotel. Arrive at your accommodation, Mercure Queenstown Resort and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
Day at leisure.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day at leisure.
Dig into a lip-smacking breakfast, replete with local dishes. Then head out to discover this stunning city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Transfer from Queenstown to arrive at Christchurch
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Travel to Christchurch by boarding the flight from Queenstown, Queenstown, NZ ( ZQN ) to arrive at Christchurch, Christchurch, NZ ( CHC). Arrive at your accommodation, Argyle On The Park and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
Departure from Christchurch
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out.Get a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Christchurch, Christchurch , NZ ( CHC ) in a private sedan - car. Board your return flight from Christchurch, Christchurch , NZ ( CHC ) and cherish fond memories of your trip.